G2 drivers convicted of any of the conditions of a G2 driver will face;
- a fine between one hundred and ten (110) to five hundred (500) dollars,
- a thirty (30) day licence suspension for a first conviction,
- higher insurance rates.
Any conviction for violating a class G2 Drivers licence will result in a dramatic increase to the insurance rates for up to three (3) years.
G2 License holders must obey the following conditions or risk losing their driving privileges
- must have a blood alcohol level of zero at all times, and
- must ensure there is only one passenger per seat belt in the vehicle
- must not use a cellphone while driving.
Where the police find a G2 licence holder in violation of one of the conditions the police may remove the driver and tow the vehicle.